I know laundry is a pain, but having nice linens on your table is a way to really amp up your look. Fabrics are getting more and more beautiful by the day and sets of napkins are a great way to add color and pattern to a table.
There were three main goals while setting these tables:
1. They need to be beautiful.
2. Make them easy to recreate should anything happen and they need to be moved.
3. Less is more - instead of overloading the tables, I would group a few nice items together.
This setting had 5 main pieces that all came together to create a simple yet elegant look;
1. A burlap table runner begins the setting with texture.
2. Simple chargers create a frames for the....
3. Stunning patterned plates.
4. The teal hemstitch napkins bring out the color in the plates while the...
5. Seashell napkin rings add another texture and lighten up the overall look.
I already have quite a collection of dishware.... I have a feeling it's only going to get worse from here :)