Thursday, January 31, 2013

What to do with what you got?



We all collect those little knick knacks that we don’t know what to do with over the years. It just happens, you go on a trip and see a little cute something, or a friend sees something little and cute and thinks of you.

My Nightstand
But what the heck do you do with it after you have it. Some things you know won’t survive spring cleaning, but what about those things that have some sentimental value. You don’t want them to take up space in your closet; what was the point of buying it them. Use them to accessorize!

Okay good example, my mom’s co-workers take a lot of trips to Russia, and every time they would bring me something back when I was little. This stuff is gorgeous hand painted dolls and boxes. So me being my cheap self, used them as table accessories.

My Nightstand
Be sure to use items that you like, and put a few here and there around your room and ta-da!

Accessories are a vital part of any room, they are what make the room feel lived in and add some character to the space.

 - Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment