Monday, September 17, 2012

Sneak peak at an almost complete project!

Custom houses seem like they take forever to complete; all of the planning, drawing, selecting, meeting, building, fixing, installing, placing, fluffing, and karate-pillow-chopping, take months and months until you start seeing the beautiful potential a house possesses. 

After working on a project since March, here are some pictures of the home finally starting to come together. 
Master bedroom seating area! (Yes- we're missing a drapery rod- to be installed soon :)

Pool bathroom.

Living room.

You can see there's still quite a bit to go, however, once everything is in place, the house is going to be absolutely stunning! More to come in the next few weeks!

P.S. This guy tried to hitch a ride home with me! I wouldn't have minded the company, except I had about 20 miles of highway driving ahead of me that I didn't think he's enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment